10g baker’s yeast
2/3 cup of warm water
1 tablespoon of cane molasses
¼ cup of wheat flour
½ cup of warm water
¼ cup of olive oil
¼ cup of açaí oil
2 medium steamed beets
2 to 3 cups of wheat flour
Molasses sufficient to brush bread
2 tablespoons chia
1 teaspoon salt
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients from part 1. Cover with a dry cloth and let it seat for 30 minutes. Set aside.
2. In the blender beat cooked and peeled beets with warm water and both oils until smooth.
3. Mix the beet cream with the yeast mixture (which was prepared with the first part), add salt and flour gradually until dough stops to stick in your hands, but don’t add too much flour, otherwise the bread won’t get soft. Flour a cake pan, place dough, cover with a dry cloth and let it rise for 40minutes or 1hour.
4. Preheat oven to 200 ° C. Bake for about 50 minutes. The bread should be slightly golden brown. Remove from oven, brush with molasses and sprinkle some chia on the top of the bread. Return to oven and bake for 10 more minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let it cool.