Brazil Nuts and Rosemary Focaccia
1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
1/12 cup AP flour
¼ cup olive oil
1 ¼ cup warm water
3 tablespoons rosemary
¼ cup Brazilian nut oil
¼ cup Brazilian nut
1 tablespoon salt
1 table spoon and 1 teaspoon dry yeast
1. Preheat oven to 190c.
2. Mix together AP flout, WW flour, olive oil, water, dry yeast and salt. Knead dough for 5 minutes.
3. Place dough in lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic and place in warm spot until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
4. Put the dough in an oiled baking sheet and let it proof 30 minutes.
5. Pour rosemary, Brazil nuts, and half the quantity of Brazil nut oil over the dough. Bake for about 40 minutes
6. Pour the rest of oil on top of the focaccia.
Recipe developed by Alessandra Luglio and team.