Naan Bread With Cupuaçu Butter
1 ¾ cups AP wheat flour
1 table spoon sugar
1/3 cup warm water
¼ cup plain yogurt
¼ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon dry east
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Flour a baking sheet. Preheat the oven at 200C.
2. all the dry ingredient in a bowl.
3. In another bowl mix the water, cupuaçu butter and the yogurt.
4. Mix the wet and dry mixture. Knead the dough until smooth.
5. Place dough in large, clean bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
6. Make small balls and let it proof 15 minutes.
7. Roll the balls. Place in the baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes.