4 eggs, separate egg whites and yolks.
5 tablespoons organic sugar
200g 70% cacao chocolate
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons cupuaçu butter
2 tablespoons cognac
2 tablespoons rose pepper
1. Ina mixer bit egg whites until it forms firm peeks. Reserve.
2. Melt chocolate and cupuaçu butter, add vanilla and cognac
3. Bit yolks and sugar until creamy. Add melted chocolate and bit until smooth.
4. Add rose pepper and egg whites. Bit until egg whites incorporate the chocolate.
5. Transfer to a serving recipient and let it cool for 3 hours in the fridge