Yam Nhocchi With Brazil Nut Oil
1 whole beet
1 ½ cups rice flour
½ cup tapioca flour
¼ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons Brazil nut oil
1. Cook yam and beet in boiling water until soft. Drain well.
2. Pell yam. Blend olive oil, beet, and ¼ of the cooked yams.
3. In a bowl put together beet pure, yam and flours. Keep adding flour until the dough stops to stick on
4. Make small balls with the dough.
5. Boil water on a medium pot, cook until they start to float. Take in out of the pan with a skimmer.
6. Heat a sauté pan with olive oil. Grill cooked gnocchi.
7. Finish with some Brazil nut oil.
8. You can add some vegetables, nuts or seeds.