Black Eyed Bean and Coconut Buns
½ cup black eyed bean, soaked overnight
2/3 cup seeded and chopped red pepper
½ cup chopped onion
½ cup tomato sauce
4 tablespoons coconut oil
¼ up to a ½ cup coconut flour
¼ cup minced parsley
¼ cup minced scallion
1. Preheat oven at 230C
2. Cook bean in a pressure cooker for about 15 minutes, or until it gets soft. Drain well.
3. Sautee red pepper, onion and coconut oil on medium heat. Add tomato sauce and cook for 10 minutes.
4. In the food processor ground beans, and cooked red peppers.
5. In a bowl mix together grounded beans, parsley, scallions, and coconut flour. At the flour little by little, you might not use it all.
6. Using 2 tablespoons make little balls. Place in an oiled baking sheet. Oil buns with coconut oil.
7. Bake until it starts to get crunchy. Let is rest for 5 minutes.